I have been neglecting this blog as of late. Looking back I see how I've slacked to keep this up to date, I just had more important things on my mind, it felt like I was explaining and writing more than working on the actual product.
I mean to re-polish this pillar of my online work, but for now, here's my web-site: www.miguel-nogueira.com
Subscrever:
Enviar feedback (Atom)
Online Course Drop: How to be a Freelancer in the Games Industry
Hallo! I'm so excited! Join me for my online course and learn every little secret I know about how to build your career online as a ...
-
A WIP of a secondary project I'm running on the background I'm trying to get multiple things running at once.
-
About the concept... to be honest, I restarted around 3 or 4 times, I just wasn't getting the sculpt right, the process was messy and ...
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário