Been a while, or maybe it hasn't, it feels like it has, because I haven't done a character like this in almost a year now. It's not because I didn't want to, it's just other stuff got in the way, client work, personal life... so much has changed lately. And I'm grateful for every change.
Anyway, I'm working on a series of still shots to showcase a new character for the my subculture themes.
Here's a fraction of the research, grabbed really quick out of my ref board software.
And the initial sketching, very crude, I know, but was just to guide myself, didn't have to show these to any client or anything, so kept them very crude, still felt good to show them.
Subscrever:
Enviar feedback (Atom)
Online Course Drop: How to be a Freelancer in the Games Industry
Hallo! I'm so excited! Join me for my online course and learn every little secret I know about how to build your career online as a ...
-
A WIP of a secondary project I'm running on the background I'm trying to get multiple things running at once.
-
About the concept... to be honest, I restarted around 3 or 4 times, I just wasn't getting the sculpt right, the process was messy and ...



Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário