Yet again, I return, to bring something that I've done before.
I thought it'd be interesting though to revisit a topic I've explored before but do it better than what I did last time.
So zombie thumbnails were the subject of exploration, I took the same method of approach, I've started with the same principles but at the end, I tried to make shape language, story details more interesting than what I did around September.
I think I was successful in doing something better, as even though these don't have many values in them, I liked the design a lot better.
Moodboard:
Since this is personal stuff, I did draw everything by hand, instead of using 3D or tracing apps.
Nothing really amazing, but I liked the exercise nonetheless. It's nothing more than that though. In the future, I will try to deviate less from my reference, there's plenty of stuff I could of drawn from more.
Subscrever:
Enviar feedback (Atom)
Online Course Drop: How to be a Freelancer in the Games Industry
Hallo! I'm so excited! Join me for my online course and learn every little secret I know about how to build your career online as a ...
-
A WIP of a secondary project I'm running on the background I'm trying to get multiple things running at once.
-
About the concept... to be honest, I restarted around 3 or 4 times, I just wasn't getting the sculpt right, the process was messy and ...


Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário