sábado, 6 de maio de 2017

Infected units - thumbs

Yet again, I return, to bring something that I've done before.
I thought it'd be interesting though to revisit a topic I've explored before but do it better than what I did last time.
So zombie thumbnails were the subject of exploration, I took the same method of approach, I've started with the same principles but at the end, I tried to make shape language, story details more interesting than what I did around September.
I think I was successful in doing something better, as even though these don't have many values in them, I liked the design a lot better.

Moodboard:


Since this is personal stuff, I did draw everything by hand, instead of using 3D or tracing apps.
Nothing really amazing, but I liked the exercise nonetheless. It's nothing more than that though. In the future, I will try to deviate less from my reference, there's plenty of stuff I could of drawn from more.


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Online Course Drop: How to be a Freelancer in the Games Industry

  Hallo! I'm so excited! Join me for my online course and learn every little secret I know about how to build your career online as a ...