terça-feira, 26 de abril de 2016

Post Apocalyptic Character Design WIP

During the early weeks of this month and the following next weeks, I'll be working on a set of illustrations for college. I was thrilled to find that we're going to have a free theme and medium as final work for graduation and that I can do anything about anything and however I like, so naturally I chose a concept art series of illustrations within a theme I had in my head for a while.

It's a post apocalyptic future where a gang of kids live as survivor group. Here is a progression of a character digital painting and a early pencil sketch. More to come.

Click for full view. :)



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Online Course Drop: How to be a Freelancer in the Games Industry

  Hallo! I'm so excited! Join me for my online course and learn every little secret I know about how to build your career online as a ...