terça-feira, 7 de junho de 2016

Work in Progress - Sketch drop

I was avoiding posting sketches, unfinished work and processes on my blog, but then I remember the purpose of having a blog like this is to streamline the information about my personal art development history.
There are many places online where I can post finished artwork, and the need to expose these sketches to the world is still vital, so this is the place, my home to sketch, work in progress and others as well as finished art.

The following works are unfinished and done fast, I will hope to render them later in full color and detail.

A) Criminal scene in bathroom:

B) My hometown in a dystopia spin:


C) Environment thumbnail practice:



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Online Course Drop: How to be a Freelancer in the Games Industry

  Hallo! I'm so excited! Join me for my online course and learn every little secret I know about how to build your career online as a ...