sábado, 18 de junho de 2016

WC Crime Scene

The initial moodboard for the painting went a bit like this, however I changed the value scale to more of a high contrast one. I'm just experimenting.



Last night I took some time to push the painting of one of the drawings I did, using what I learned from color and light and how some colors help portraying a dark mood with the help of value scale, aiming it to high contrast.
I wrote a little story to go with it, like a criminal file too, however I won't publish the text online anywhere but here, I may use it for a printed portfolio.



And here is the complementary text, if you can't read the small letters:

Crime Scene Report - Summary
Victim information:Name - Anthony Dallas
Occupation - Gardener, unemployed
Home Address - B852, Foyers, Inverness IV2 6XU, Scotland

Description of crime scene
Crime scene address: The Ashes Bar,
   40 Union St.
Position of the victim: On the floor, in a pool of blood with a door over it’s head.
Possible murder weapons: Broken glass bottle of liquor found on the floor near the victim, crowbar found on a dumpster outside the emergency exit.
Initial findings:
Time of death: Estimated from liver temperature: to be between 10.00 and 12.00 pm on 11/11/19
Cause of death: Blunt force trauma to the head.

----

Agent’s diary: The last week events took place in the most
peculiar sites , often suggesting a religious cult or mentally disturbed individuals ganging together, who seem to follow a utopian prophecy. However the recent report took place in the most raw and rudimentar place, to be a crime scene,
the killer does not seem to be very skilled for that matter, and did not re-arrange the slaughter site to make the
police job a difficult one. There are prints, blood and sweat all over. This does not seem to be related to the event of last week.

GuardarGuardar

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Online Course Drop: How to be a Freelancer in the Games Industry

  Hallo! I'm so excited! Join me for my online course and learn every little secret I know about how to build your career online as a ...