This drawing is part of the series of concepts I did for the previous post apocalyptic project, I decided that even if the project is over, I liked it enough to gather the research studies I did for it, I liked playing with the 3 point perspective and even if it isn't painted, I felt the need to have some base drawings in my portfolio.
I couldn't move on without putting this together for upload and call it done.
sábado, 25 de junho de 2016
Subscrever:
Enviar feedback (Atom)
Online Course Drop: How to be a Freelancer in the Games Industry
Hallo! I'm so excited! Join me for my online course and learn every little secret I know about how to build your career online as a ...
-
A WIP of a secondary project I'm running on the background I'm trying to get multiple things running at once.
-
About the concept... to be honest, I restarted around 3 or 4 times, I just wasn't getting the sculpt right, the process was messy and ...

Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário