I’m gonna call this one done. I haven’t been true to myself with
these creature assignments lately. Sure, I learned a lot of new art
theories but I’m missing out in the fun,it feels like client work to do
these... I need to re-analyze the work I’ve been doing.
sábado, 12 de maio de 2018
Subscrever:
Enviar feedback (Atom)
Online Course Drop: How to be a Freelancer in the Games Industry
Hallo! I'm so excited! Join me for my online course and learn every little secret I know about how to build your career online as a ...
-
A WIP of a secondary project I'm running on the background I'm trying to get multiple things running at once.
-
About the concept... to be honest, I restarted around 3 or 4 times, I just wasn't getting the sculpt right, the process was messy and ...

Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário