Just throwing another test I'm experimenting with.
Not happy at all with the outcome, but it was a good test to map where I've failed with this process and also get where I failed before this attempt, using this same process.
I guess it's why I made it, to try to level up, and like it is in life, you're not gonna win every time.
I guess the core reason I failed is because I relied too much in a 3D blockout, like I've done before and failed because of it. Now I know, it'd be much better in efficiency and style if I had photobashed a background instead.
Another reason why this didn't work is because I'm constantly looking at old .PSD files and checking how I integrated images with keyshot compositions before, this is to save brain power, but every image is different and may require light and color tweaking reverent to their environments, I keep trying to bruteforce it to work, but hopefully this blog entry along with this sketch will be a reminder, to keep me from doing this same mistakes.
I guess I should have researched of concept art'y ways to rig a face expression quickly, I was lazy, laziness doesn't get anyone anywhere. Posting bad art in my blog doesnt bother me, this is just a sketch blog with my dev notes. In this case, the benefit of having my art exposed greatly outweights any bad reputation.
domingo, 24 de junho de 2018
Subscrever:
Enviar feedback (Atom)
Online Course Drop: How to be a Freelancer in the Games Industry
Hallo! I'm so excited! Join me for my online course and learn every little secret I know about how to build your career online as a ...
-
A WIP of a secondary project I'm running on the background I'm trying to get multiple things running at once.
-
About the concept... to be honest, I restarted around 3 or 4 times, I just wasn't getting the sculpt right, the process was messy and ...

Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário