Testing a few parameters of creature design lately. Rough sketch, quick stuff, just to test. I should have spent more time on it, but I think I’ve studied enough and a bust like this was never portfolio material to begin with.
I should spend more time on the next creatures, I often find a good profit of proliferating these ugly sketches and studies very quick, but there's also a great deal of improvement on doing these as a long project. I should spend more time figuring out a better test shader as well.
domingo, 4 de março de 2018
Subscrever:
Enviar feedback (Atom)
Online Course Drop: How to be a Freelancer in the Games Industry
Hallo! I'm so excited! Join me for my online course and learn every little secret I know about how to build your career online as a ...
-
A WIP of a secondary project I'm running on the background I'm trying to get multiple things running at once.
-
About the concept... to be honest, I restarted around 3 or 4 times, I just wasn't getting the sculpt right, the process was messy and ...

Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário