domingo, 4 de março de 2018

Creature design

Testing a few parameters of creature design lately. Rough sketch, quick stuff, just to test. I should have spent more time on it, but I think I’ve studied enough and a bust like this was never portfolio material to begin with.

I should spend more time on the next creatures, I often find a good profit of proliferating these ugly sketches and studies very quick, but there's also a great deal of improvement on doing these as a long project. I should spend more time figuring out a better test shader as well.




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Online Course Drop: How to be a Freelancer in the Games Industry

  Hallo! I'm so excited! Join me for my online course and learn every little secret I know about how to build your career online as a ...