I’m trying to get myself back to personal artwork. I’m doing enemy design inspired by Lovecraft, some weird cultists, with a supernatural vibe. They are kind of in the loose side, as I’m exploring a lot, and changing my mind a lot as I go, but I think I’m finally starting to register a more concise conclusion!
I’m hoping to break a lot of ground, experimenting, let’s see how it goes.
Subscrever:
Enviar feedback (Atom)
Online Course Drop: How to be a Freelancer in the Games Industry
Hallo! I'm so excited! Join me for my online course and learn every little secret I know about how to build your career online as a ...
-
A WIP of a secondary project I'm running on the background I'm trying to get multiple things running at once.
-
About the concept... to be honest, I restarted around 3 or 4 times, I just wasn't getting the sculpt right, the process was messy and ...

Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário