Hello guys. This is a druid character development, from a gnomon class and a side help from skillful huntsman from Art Center.
35 minutes tonal drawing for the portrait and some extra minutes derping with gouache.
Scanned the costume design and cleaned it a little in PS to get rid of the fuzzy lines from the pencil.
Probably will be posting more traditional studies, turned into drawings, if they turn out interesting.
Have a nice week!
Subscrever:
Enviar feedback (Atom)
Online Course Drop: How to be a Freelancer in the Games Industry
Hallo! I'm so excited! Join me for my online course and learn every little secret I know about how to build your career online as a ...
-
A WIP of a secondary project I'm running on the background I'm trying to get multiple things running at once.
-
About the concept... to be honest, I restarted around 3 or 4 times, I just wasn't getting the sculpt right, the process was messy and ...

Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário