domingo, 22 de maio de 2016

Character designs made for the series. Full story will come soon next month. I'm done writing it but there are still designs to be finished, meanwhile maybe better detail ideas pop up to it.

These guys live in a school bus in a post apocalyptic era. It's their base camp, tree house and boys club house. It was fun coming up with their daily routines to populate their belongings as well as their environment, which will be posted later as well.

As always, I start with pencil sketches, figure out the pose and then use tracing paper to dress them in a new traditional art layer. I used some of the sketches in the final presentation, I just like it that way.


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Online Course Drop: How to be a Freelancer in the Games Industry

  Hallo! I'm so excited! Join me for my online course and learn every little secret I know about how to build your career online as a ...