Keeping track of this. Fixed the absurd rim light I first had (was worth a shot, but was not looking good in comparison) and also fixed a few pixels that were not rendered well.
I guess I just had tunnel vision at the time, did not notice such obvious things.
domingo, 30 de setembro de 2018
Subscrever:
Enviar feedback (Atom)
Online Course Drop: How to be a Freelancer in the Games Industry
Hallo! I'm so excited! Join me for my online course and learn every little secret I know about how to build your career online as a ...
-
A WIP of a secondary project I'm running on the background I'm trying to get multiple things running at once.
-
About the concept... to be honest, I restarted around 3 or 4 times, I just wasn't getting the sculpt right, the process was messy and ...

Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário